Ride like a champion and be treated like a VIP. The Classe Speciale category is limited to only 150 riders and includes all the perks, swag and challenging courses featured in the Granfondo (160 km), Velocefondo (126km), Mediofondo (92 km) and Cortofondo (55 km) categories, plus so much more.
The Classe Speciale category ($500 + tax – Early Bird Pricing) features the following:
- Full 2020 PGAMO ALÉ cycling kit (www.alecycling.com) including a jersey, shorts, and socks (a $360 value).
- Express Package Pick-Up during Event Weekend (no need to stand in line).
- Pre-ride staging area – no hassle access to your preferred start staging area.
- Post-ride relaxation area complete with shade and refreshments. Fully appointed marquis, catered meal, wine and beer service and more. All the more motivation to finish.
- Saturday evening VIP reception.
- VIP bag-check on the day of the event.
Classe Speciale riders can select their complimentary clothing during the registration process (additional items can also be purchased at this time). Please ensure you consult the sizing chart for correct sizing. Limited exchanges during Granfondo Weekend are available, but exchanges prior to the event weekend are not possible.
Upgrade to Classe Speciale: To upgrade your entry to Classe Speciale, simply contact the CCN customer support team by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +1 (604) 332-4433 (or 1-866-534-2453 [Toll Free]).
*Classe Speciale registrations made after April 18, 2020 are not guaranteed sizing.