Some cyclists will ride. Others will race. Either way the 2017 Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan (PGAMO) offers an epic cycling experience for all skill levels. One of the coolest features that sets the PGAMO apart from many other rides: all four ride categories start and finish from the same location – Penticton’s Gyro Park.
Riders in all four categories will receive the following:
- A fully supported and traffic-controlled ride on some of the most scenic roads in Western Canada.
- Official 2017 PGAMO “Ride Hard. Smile Often.” technical t-shirt.
- Full mechanical support throughout the duration of the ride provided by The Bike Barn and Velofix Mobile Bike ProShop.
- Aid and medical stations along the route, complete with food (Honey Stinger products, SunRype, fruit) and beverages (Ultima Replenisher and water).
- Secure bike parking during post-event celebrations.
- Complimentary barbeque for 2017 PGAMO riders.
- Official 2017 PGAMO swag, including a custom Specialized item, water bottle, and more…
- Pre- and post-event activities and entertainment for you and your family.
- A complimentary beverage at the Tree Brewing Peloton Patio upon completing your ride.
- Final results will be posted by 10-year age categories.