REFUND, ROLL-OVER AND TRANSFER POLICIES
There are no refunds for the 2013 Valley First Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan (VFGFAMO) events. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions.
However, we recognize that injuries and unforeseen events can happen. As a result, we have two policies in place to help registered participants should they be unable to ride in the 2013 VFGFAMO.
The roll-over system for participants registered in the 2013 VFGFAMO will be in effect from now through April 30, 2013. In other words, until April 30, 2013, should an injury or scheduling conflict occur, registered riders can roll-over their 2013 entry (for a $75 administration fee + taxes (processing fee included), to 2014.
Please understand that it is not the intention of the Axel Merckx Events to profit from this policy, rather to be able to continue to offer a consistent quality of event at a reasonable cost.
All merchandise items purchased, however, cannot be rolled-over (no refunds), and pick-up should be arranged by contacting: email@example.com.
For those who applied to roll-over your registration by the deadline, you will be sent a roll-over confirmation e-mail following the 2012 event, along with instructions on registration procedures for the 2013 event.
In addition to transferring to a different category, a registered rider can also transfer an event entry to another rider using the user account created when you first registered. Please note there is a transfer fee of $30 + tax (processing fee included).
A. How to transfer your entry to another rider?
- To transfer your 2013 VFGFAMO entry to another individual, you must login to your CCN user account via www.ccnbikes.com (an e-mail with your password was sent to you from CCN during your initial registration. If you do not remember your sign-in details, then click the forgot password link and the details will be e-mailed to you).
- Once logged in, click on “My Registrations” on the right hand side.
- This screen will show you all your current registrations. Click on “2013 Valley First Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan”.
- Click on the “Transactions” tab.
- This screen will show all registered riders under your account for this event.
- Find the desired registration and click “Transfer my entry to someone else”.
- Enter the name and e-mail address of the recipient.
- Complete the Entry Transfer transaction and pay the transfer fee ($30 + taxes). Once the transfer fee is paid, both the transferee and the recipient will receive an e-mail from CCN containing a unique transfer link. The recipient needs to follow the link in the email to complete the transfer into their name.
Important: Payment for transfers and entry fees in these cases are the responsibility of both participants.
NOTE: The deadline to transfer a registration from one rider to another is July 1, 2013.
Category Change Policy
As a registered participant, you can also change the category in which you’re currently registered. Please note that no refunds are provided for individuals switching categories to a lower priced category (e.g., Granfondo to Mediofondo), however, there will be a charge of the price difference between two categories when switching to a higher priced category. To change your entry, perform the following steps:
- Login to the CCN registration site (an e-mail with your password was sent to you from CCN during your initial registration. If you do not remember your sign-in details, then click the forgot password link and the details will be e-mailed to you).
- Click on “My Registrations”.
- Choose your “2013 Valley First Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan” registration.
- Click the “Participants” tab.
- Click on “Change Category/Division”.
- Choose the category you wish to change to, and complete the transaction . An e-mail will then be sent to your inbox.
- Follow the link in the e-mail and register yourself into the new category (any additional fees will be charged at this time). Another confirmation e-mail will be sent to you confirming the transfer.