Are you ready for an epic ride through B.C.’s Okanagan wine country?
The 8th edition of the Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan rolls on Sunday, July 8th, 2018 (7 a.m. start). Choose from four distance categories: the Granfondo (160 km), Velocefondo (126 km), Mediofondo (92 km) or Cortofondo (55 km). For a description of each ride route, click on the Ride Category icons below.
2018 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING IN EFFECT
[Jan. 6th to June 15th, 2018
(2 p.m. PDT)]
[June 16th to June 29th, 2018
(2 p.m. PDT)]
|Cortofondo (55 km)||$150||$170|
|***Package Pick-Up: Friday, July 6th (1 p.m. to 7 p.m.) and Saturday, July 7th (10a.m. to 6 p.m.) at Penticton Trade & Convention Centre (273 Power Street).|
Riders in all four categories (including Classe Speciale) receive the following:
- A fully supported and traffic-controlled ride on some of the most scenic roads in Western Canada.
- Official 2018 PGAMO “Ride Hard. Smile Often.” technical t-shirt.
- Complimentary digital super pack of personal event photos, courtesy of Kal Tire.
- Full mechanical support throughout the duration of the ride provided by The Bike Barn and Velofix Mobile Bike ProShop.
- Aid and medical stations along the route, complete with food (Honey Stinger products, SunRype, fruit) and beverages (Ultima Replenisher and water).
- Secure bike parking during post-event celebrations.
- Complimentary barbeque for 2018 PGAMO riders.
- Official 2018 PGAMO swag, including a custom Specialized item, water bottle, and more…
- Pre- and post-event activities and entertainment for you and your family.
- A complimentary beverage at the Tree Brewing Peloton Patio upon completing your ride.
- Final results will be posted by 10-year age categories.
- NEW FOR 2018: Group Purchase Program. For more details, click HERE.