Are you ready for an epic ride through B.C.’s Okanagan wine country?
The 7th edition of the Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan rolls on Sunday, July 9th, 2016 (7 a.m. start). Choose from four distance categories: the Granfondo (160 km), Velocefondo (126 km), Mediofondo (92 km) or Cortofondo (55 km). For a description of each ride route, click on the Ride Category icons below.
REGISTRATION FOR 2017 NOW OPEN
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EARLY BIRD PRICING
|CATEGORY||SUPER EARLY BIRD
[Until Jan. 5th, 2017
(2 p.m. PST)]
[Jan. 5th to June 15th, 2017
(2 p.m. PDT)]
[June 15th to July 3rd, 2017
(2 p.m. PDT)]
|Cortofondo (55 km)||$120||$145||$165|
|Mediofondo (92 km)||$185||$210||$235|
|Velocefondo (126 km)|
|Granfondo (160 km)|
|***Package Pick-Up: Friday, July 7th (1 p.m. to 7 p.m.) and Saturday, July 8th (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at Penticton Trade & Convention Centre (273 Power Street).|
Riders in all four categories (including Classe Speciale) will receive the following:
- A fully supported and traffic-controlled ride on some of the most scenic roads in Western Canada.
Official 2017 PGAMO “Ride Hard. Smile Often.” technical t-shirt.
- Full mechanical support throughout the duration of the ride provided by The Bike Barn and Velofix Mobile Bike ProShop.
- Aid and medical stations along the route, complete with food (Honey Stinger products, SunRype, fruit) and beverages (Ultima Replenisher and water).
- Secure bike parking during post-event celebrations.
- Complimentary barbeque for 2017 PGAMO riders.
- Official 2017 PGAMO swag, including a custom specialty item, water bottle, and more…
Pre- and post-event activities and entertainment for you and your family.
- A complimentary beverage at the Tree Brewing Peloton Patio upon completing your ride.
Final results will be posted by 10-year age categories.