FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
This FAQ should answer many of your questions relating to the Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan (PGAMO). If you have questions or need more clarification, please e-mail us at: email@example.com, and we will do our best to reply to you as soon as possible.
At Package Pick-Up, you’ll also receive a Riders Essentials document that outlines many key features of Granfondo Weekend (from how to mount your bike plate number to Aid Station Info, and everything in between).
- Granfondo (160 km): $250
- Velocefondo (126 km): $250
- Mediofondo (92 km): $250
- Cortofondo (55 km): $200
Note: Registration is NOT available on the day of the ride (Sunday, July 14th).
You can also change your distance from a shorter distance to a longer distance at the cost of the difference in registration price between the two distances. This can be done right up until event weekend by contacting us at the Information Solutions Desk on July 12th and 13th.
There are no refunds for the Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan (PGAMO) events. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions. However, we recognize that injuries and unforeseen events can happen. As a result, we have two policies in place to help registered participants should they be unable to ride in the 2019 Prospera Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan.
Please review our refund and transfer policy webpage for more information: http://www.granfondoaxelmerckx.com/register/refund-transfer-policy/.
- Velofix Queen & King of the Mountain (QOM/KOM) Challenge
- A fully supported and traffic-controlled ride on some of the most scenic roads in Western Canada.
- Official 2019 PGAMO “Ride Hard. Smile Often.” technical t-shirt.
- $25 lululemon gift card for each 2019 PGAMO rider, courtesy of lululemon athletica.
- Complimentary digital super pack of personal event photos, courtesy of Kal Tire.
- Full mechanical support throughout the duration of the ride provided by The Bike Barn and Velofix Mobile Bike ProShop.
- Aid and medical stations along the route, complete with food (Honey Stinger products, SunRype, fruit) and beverages (Ultima Replenisher and water).
- Secure bike parking during post-event celebrations.
- Complimentary barbeque for 2019 PGAMO riders.
- Official 2019 PGAMO swag, including a commemorative wine glass, Prospera cooling towel, water bottle, and more…
- Pre- and post-event activities and entertainment for you and your family.
- A complimentary beverage at the Tree Brewing Peloton Patio upon completing your ride.
- Summerland’s Memorial Park
- Main Street, Penticton
- Okanagan Falls’ Centenial Park
- Black Sage Road
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Willowbrook Road
- The Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory