Ride like a champion and be treated like a VIP. The Classe Speciale category is limited to only 150 riders and includes all the perks, swag and challenging courses featured in the Granfondo (160 km), Velocefondo (126km), Mediofondo (92 km) and Cortofondo (55 km) categories, plus so much more.
The Classe Speciale category ($550 + tax) features the following:
- Full 2019 PGAMO ALÉ cycling kit (www.alecycling.com) including a jersey, shorts, and socks (a $360 value).
- Express Package Pick-Up during Event Weekend (no need to stand in line).
- Pre-ride staging area – no hassle access to your preferred start staging area.
- Post-ride relaxation area complete with shade and refreshments. Fully appointed marquis, catered meal, wine and beer service and more. All the more motivation to finish.
- Saturday evening VIP reception at the new TIME Winery (361 Martin Street, Penticton).
- VIP bag-check on the day of the event, as well as complimentary espresso drinks, courtesy of tutti mobile coffee.
- A complimentary Ride Hard. Smile Often. branded leather ride wallet, courtesy of Amore Cycling.
Above is the official cycling kit of the 2019 PGAMO.
Upgrade to Classe Speciale: To upgrade your entry to Classe Speciale, simply contact the CCN customer support team by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: +1 (604) 332-4433 (or 1-866-534-2453 [Toll Free]).
*Classe Speciale registrations made after April 18, 2019 are not guaranteed sizing.