Ride like a champion and be treated like a VIP. The Classe Speciale category is limited to only 150 riders and includes all the perks, swag and challenging courses featured in the Granfondo (160 km), Velocefondo (126km), Mediofondo (92 km) and Cortofondo (55 km) categories, plus so much more.
The Classe Speciale category ($500 + tax) features the following:
- Full 2017 PGAMO ALÉ cycling kit (www.alecycling.com) including a jersey, shorts, and socks (a $360 value)*.
- Specialized’s Stix Sport Tail Light – this 14-lumen, multi-mode tail light runs for up to 18 hours and combines style with safety.
- Express Package Pick-Up during Event Weekend (no need to stand in line!).
- Pre-ride staging area – no hassle access to your preferred start staging area.
- Post-ride relaxation area complete with shade and refreshments. Fully appointed marquis, catered meal, wine and beer service and more. All the more motivation to finish.
- Saturday evening reception with unfettered access to all of our celebrity guest riders.
- Complimentary VIP bag-check on the day of the event.
If you wish to upgrade your existing entry to Classe Speciale, simply contact our registration partner, CCN, and their customer support team will be able to help. CCN can be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: +1 (604) 332-4433 (or 1-866-534-2453 [Toll Free]).
*Classe Speciale registrations made after April 18, 2017 are not guaranteed sizing.