Premium category includes Oakley sunglasses and full Giordana cycling kit
Ride like a champion and feel like a VIP. The Classe Speciale category ($500 + tax) is limited to only 150 riders, so register early. In addition to the details outlined for the aforementioned categories, Classe Speciale includes the following:
- Custom Oakley RadarLock sunglasses – these are one-of-a-kind sunglasses and only available as part of the Classe Speciale package.
- Full VFGFAMO cycling kit including a jersey, shorts, and socks (note: Classe Speciale registrations after March 20, 2013 are not guaranteed sizing).
- Express Package Pick-Up – so you can be in-and-out, and save your focus and legs for the ride.
- Pre-ride staging area – don’t worry about a thing on the morning of the ride and get no-hassle access to your preferred start staging area.
- Post-ride relaxation area complete with refreshments and comfy chairs. All the more motivation to finish.
- Saturday evening reception with all of our celebrity guest riders. This year’s Classe Speciale reception will be hosted at the beautiful Poplar Grove Winery.
- Complimentary VIP bag-check on the day of the event. Enjoy the ride while we take care of the rest.
Again, this package includes registration in the Granfondo, Mediofondo, or Cortofondo, as well as full VIP access and support. For more information, contact Rider Relations at: email@example.com.
2013 VFGFAMO Cycling Kit (click image to enlarge) Classe Speciale Custom Oakley RadarLocks
How to upgrade a regular registration to Classe Speciale?
If you’ve already registered for the Cortofondo, Mediofondo, or Granfondo, you can still upgrade your entry to Classe Speciale (an upgrade fee will be charged). To upgrade your entry, perform the following steps:
- Login to the CCN registration site (an e-mail with your password was sent to you from CCN during your initial registration. If you do not remember your sign-in details, then click the forgot password link and the details will be e-mailed to you).
- Click on “My Registrations”.
- Choose your “2013 Valley First Granfondo Axel Merckx Okanagan” registration.
- Click the “Participants” tab.
- Click on “Change Category/Division”.
- Choose the Classe Speciale category to complete the transaction. An e-mail will then be sent to your inbox.
- Follow the link in the e-mail and register yourself into Classe Speciale (any additional fees will be charged at this time). Another confirmation e-mail will be sent to you confirming the upgrade.